This book embraces the undeniable scientific truths of both old and young earth creationism but presents them in a new light.
The book covers the following topics
- The ancient supernova explosion of a massive star in our region of space
- A detailed explanation of the formation of the Solar System
- The origin of the core, mantle, lithosphere, oceans and atmosphere of the Earth
- The origin of the supercontinent Pangaea
- The many creation/ destruction episodes of life forms on Earth and the record of these left behind in the thefossil record and Geological column
- An explanation of the real meaning of the six ‘days’ of the Genesis 1 account of creation
- The global flood that destroyed all land life about 4400 years ago in Noah’s days
- The formation of the Grand Canyon around 2000BC
- Comets and asteroids in the Bible and their past and predicted effects
- The Great Tribubulation and Millennium reign of Christ
- The Global Fire and meltdown that will resurface the whole earth at the end of this age
- The recreation of the earth as a Paradise
The FIRMAMENT of the Sky Dome
A biblical/scientific account of the Earth’s creation
Book by Leander R Pimenta
The FIRMAMENT of the Sky Dome gives the most detailed, step by step, account ever written of how the Earth and the rest of the Solar System was formed from the debris and remains of a very massive star that once occupied our region of space before it blew itself apart in a supernova.
This is a fascinating story in itself but for even greater interest the book includes the intertwined story of the Firmament, which according to the Bible and many legendary accounts, was a solid raised dome of ice that once covered half the earth’s surface and made this half a gigantic greenhouse.
Both stories have a strong scientific and biblical basis and shows that when scientific facts and biblical verses are correctly interpreted the harmony between science and the Bible is quite astounding.
Preview the book
Download from iTunes: £5.99
Purchase paperback for £12 inc p&p
To contact the author for any comments or questions email email@example.com